«FC» FunHouse Clan
You can go a long way with a smile... You can go alot further with a smile AND a gun!
«FC»       

Welcome to FunHouse!       

«FC»       

Join us on our Discord server!       

«FC»       

Check out our Halo: Combat Evolved servers!       

«FC»     

To view the FunHouse Portal page click here.       

«FC»     

Hi

~QF~Chips

• Allied Clan
  • Tramp
    • View Profile

«FC»Crimson

• Administrator
  • Auguste
  • I am the hype!
    • View Profile
Hey Chips! Welcome! Glad you could make it. I added you as an allied clan member and gave you access to the proper boards.

~QF~Chips

• Allied Clan
  • Tramp
    • View Profile
Thanks, glad to be here.  Maybe we can at least get a little activity going with some of the old members.

Also, did you do some rearranging of the board last night?  I can no longer see the general discussion section.  Just a heads up.

«FC»Crimson

• Administrator
  • Auguste
  • I am the hype!
    • View Profile
There shouldn't have been a board called "General Discussion", but there is one called "Coffee Talk". Some permissions were screwed up on that one, I just fixed it so you should be able to see it now. I also changed the name of it to reflect what it really is, ie: Coffee Talk is now Coffee Talk ( General Discussion ).

For some reason everyone has been set to needing approval after posting, this is getting very annoying for both of us. I think I squashed the bad setting this morning, *fingers crossed.

~QF~Chips

• Allied Clan
  • Tramp
    • View Profile
Ah yes, Coffee Talk.  Couldn't remember what it was titled, but I remembered it being a general discussion-like section.  I can see it now, good work.

Yeah, the approval was something I have never seen before.  Almost reminded me of the old ~PR~ where they didn't want a single cuss word posted.   ;D

«FC»Crimson

• Administrator
  • Auguste
  • I am the hype!
    • View Profile
Good, clad that's fixed, it was getting super annoying on my end too. I'm pretty lax when it comes to language, as long as it's respectful and not directed to hurt someone's feelings I could honestly care less. Obviously some of the more colorful language and topics should be reserved for the "Back Alley" board, 'cause I'm sure there will eventually be some younguns visiting the forum. I trust your judgement.

~QF~Chips

• Allied Clan
  • Tramp
    • View Profile
Trusting my judgement is risky, ha!  I usually don't foul up the boards much, so all should be good.

«FC»Crimson

• Administrator
  • Auguste
  • I am the hype!
    • View Profile
Ahh, you'll do fine. Have faith in yourself! LOL!!!