«FC» FunHouse Clan
You can go a long way with a smile... You can go alot further with a smile AND a gun!
«FC»       

Welcome to FunHouse!       

«FC»       

Join us on our Discord server!       

«FC»       

Check out our Halo: Combat Evolved servers!       

«FC»     

To view the FunHouse Portal page click here.       

«FC»     

New forum member registrations

«FC»Crimson

• Administrator
  • Auguste
  • I am the hype!
    • View Profile
When you create a new account in order to post on these forums, your new account will have very restricted access until myself or a Clan Member can recognize that you're not a robot. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but this is the only way I can think of that will at least "pool" these bots into one place I can easily manage while shielding everyone else from the damage they can cause.

The ReCapcha is only about 80% effective against keeping the bots from flooding in, which means that about 20% of the time they still get in and crap their ads all over the place. I have tried other anti-bot measures, but I don't like how involved some of them are, or overall how they function. Plus if someone else made it and it's popular, chances are bot developers have found a way around it.

That said, when you register for an account, just introduce yourself like you normally would anyway. Then we'll get you set up with a normal, verified account so you can go about your day and enjoy the forums. Also, feel free to post whatever else you wanted to reply to in the same post and I'll do my best to move it to the proper area for you.  :113:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 07:51:25 AM by «FC»Crimson »

«FC»Crimson

• Administrator
  • Auguste
  • I am the hype!
    • View Profile
I'm going to try the random question thing again and see how that works. If it fails, I'm just gonna go back to how it was in the first post above this one. Hopefully this works out a bit better. Cheers! :113: